Friday 22 April 2011

Suddenly 12 hours have just vanished, but I have got a few more jobs Done.

1st job today. Pedal box built.






Job no. 2 Pedal box in place along with brake master cylinder & clutch master cylinder.


3rd job of the day,

Found these by chance, as not in the build manual? Pedal box side infills.


Job no. 4, Brake line T piece & switch holder, Had to get the trusty drill out for this job. 



Quick spot of lunch, too boost energy for fitting the rear engine chassis!


1 hour later & it now looks like this.



Front suspension, then rear suspension, then I'm done for the day!!
Front.

Rear.






 

Hopefuly I will be able to sneak into the garage for a few hours tomorrow!


(Hi Dan, if you are following this build diary, as you will only be a couple of weeks behind me, I'm sure this will be very helpful!)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment